Are you facing a tide of incoming emails? Do you need to keep on top of dealing with emails and manage your other priorities?
Get Organized with Outlook (or Gmail) is designed for busy people who sometimes feel overwhelmed by email volume and the need to manage and track multiple projects and commitments.
This half-day course provides an opportunity for you to earn an overall method to get organized and stay organized, while providing you with the technical details of how to use your email application to achieve this.
- Learn an overall method to get organized and stay organized
- Save time by using Outlook hints, tips and shortcuts
- Feel in control of your email inbox
- Reduce the distraction of incoming emails
- Be reminded of important tasks at the right time
- Create headspace to work on things more important than email!
To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org